En7788-英语阅读网

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz

FdmHtmBgn  Confession  FdmHtmEgn  [复制链接]

发表于 20-7-19 19:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 FdmHtmBgn 

A man enters the confessional 1  and says to the Irish 2  Priest 3 , "Father, it has been one month since my last confession 4 . I have had sex with Fannie Green every week for the last month."  

1) confessional:a.自白的,忏悔的

2) Irish:adj.爱尔兰的

3) Priest:n.牧师,神父,僧侣

4) confession:n.承认;忏悔

The priest 1  tells the sinner 2 , "You are forgiven. Go out and say 3 Hail 3  Mary's."  

1) priest:n.牧师,神父,僧侣

2) sinner:n.罪人,不知礼仪的人,无赖

3) Hail:vt.向…欢呼 vi.招呼

Soon, another man enters the confessional 1 . "Father, it has been two months since my last confession 2 . I have had sex with Fannie Green twice a week for the last two months."This time the priest 3  asks, "Who is "Fannie Green?" "A new woman in the neighbourhood," the sinner 4  replies. "Very well," says the priest 3 . "Go and say 10 Hail 5  Mary's."  

1) confessional:a.自白的,忏悔的

2) confession:n.承认;忏悔

3) priest:n.牧师,神父,僧侣

4) sinner:n.罪人,不知礼仪的人,无赖

5) Hail:vt.向…欢呼 vi.招呼

The next morning in church, the priest 1  is preparing to deliver 2  his sermon 3  when, suddenly a gorgeous 4 , tall woman enters the church. All the men's eyes fall upon her, as she slowly sashays 5  up the aisle 6  and sits down in front of the altar 7 . Her dress is green and very short, with matching shiny 8   emerald greenemerald green 9  shoes. The priest 1  and altar 7  boy gasp 10 , as the woman sits with her legs slightly 11  spreada part.  

2) deliver:v.递送,陈述

3) sermon:n.说教,训诫,布道

4) gorgeous:a.华丽的,灿烂的

5) sashays:(sashay) vi.到处走动,行走,滑步而舞;n.快滑舞步,远足

6) aisle:n.走廊,通道,过道

7) altar:n.祭坛,神坛,圣坛

8) shiny:a.有光泽的,发光的,辉煌的

9) emerald green:n.鲜绿色

10) gasp:vi.喘息;喘气

11) slightly:ad.瘦小地,轻微地

The priest 1   turns toturns to 2  the altar 3  boy and asks, "Is that Fannie Green?"  

2) turn to:变得,转向,转而从事,求助于,参考

3) altar:n.祭坛,神坛,圣坛

The altar 1  boy, whose eyes are popping out of his head, replies; "No Father, I think its just the reflection 2  off her shoes."  

1) altar:n.祭坛,神坛,圣坛

2) reflection:n.反对;水中映像

FdmHtmEnd 
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|En7788-英语阅读网  

GMT+8, 24-3-28 22:13 , Processed in 0.144125 second(s), 29 queries .